This month you’ve probably spent at least a few minutes thinking about taxes. And maybe when you think about taxes, you get a little stomach ache or you have a nagging voice in the back of your mind asking you – should you really be paying so much in taxes? If so, this list is for you.
Here are the top ways lawyers can help minimize taxes and feel more confident when tax season rolls around.
- Be organized with the basics
- Max out retirement savings
- Make (and Report) 529 contributions
- Build up Roth IRA savings
- Ensure your investments are “tax-efficient”
- 2017 IL Taxes – Bonus Income Pre-July 1st
- Strategize in the off-season